I have a question. I have my i94 set for expiration on Sept 30, 2016. I have a pending amended petition and a pending extension case. The amended petition was filed in Feb 2016 and extension was filed in May 2016. None of the two have been decided by USCIS till date.
I have two questions:
After Sept 30, 2016 if amended petition is denied with extension still pending, will that result in extension also denied? If that’s true, will there be any way to stay in the US or return to native country is the only option? And, if return to native country is the only option, does that mean now visit to US isn’t possible again?Can we upgrade our extension case to premium processing with amended petition filed before it still in pending state? Would appreciate an answer at the earliest