H1B 2nd RFE.What might be the chances of my H1 case getting approved.

Hi All,

Kindly suggest me on H1B 2nd RFE.

On Jully 23rd 2015 , got receipt on my H1B case and first RFE asking for documents about Project details and Employee-Employer related documents.

Recently my employer communication to me ,stating on my case got 2nd RFE asking for Job location and few company details.

What might be the chances of my H1 case getting approved. I head 2nd RFE has much lower chances in getting approved.

Please Suggest me , can i have hopes in getting case approved? Wait for few more months?

Chances of getting 2nd RFE is rare, but getting this doesn’t increase chances of denial. The questions asked in 2nd RFE look pretty normal, and could very well have been part of original RFE. Treat it as just RFE. As everything is asked from the employer, the ball is in their court now.

Thanks very much for quick response. This 2nd RFE information is populating in USCIS portal for my CASE. Still status is
"On October 23, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC1514255355. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you "

Information about 2nd RFE was not updated in USCIS portal. How ca i treat it, like 2nd RFE or asking extra documents.

If they need extra documents, then technically it is RFE. What I meant to say earlier is that there is no reason to be afraid of 2nd RFE as the asked documents don’t look very complex.

Even if online status says something different, if employer has received RFE notice, then that’s what it is.