H1 transfer and H4 in India


I travelled back to India after staying few years in USA. I stayed for 2 years in India where my petition and visa expired. I transfered my H1 to new employer and planning for H4 to my dependents. My question here is, Do I need to submit any form called I 539 for my dependents. Please note both H4 visas expired 2 years back.

Please suggest