Please advise me on the below situation:
I have my H1B extension pending with USCIS (files in Premium on 1/31/2020, received RFE 2/10 and responded to RFE on 4/28). My I-94 is already expired
My spouse has approved I-140.
I have below questions
- Can I file for COS +EAD to H4?
- If H4 gets approved do I need to leave the country for consular processing
Appreciate all your advice and suggestions