I am living in US. I am on a H! visa and my wife is on a H4. For both of us, the visato expire on 12/31/2013. Can you please let me know if me/her will have to undergo stamping from the US counsalate if either me/her/both visit India before any final decision is made on the extension. I am sure me or my wife will have to go for the stamping if visa exntesion is approved. Moreover, what if the extension is approved during our stay in India ?