H1 filed in India.Can i do COS from H4 to H1 in US once H1 is approved?


i have H4. My wife is in US. i will be filing for H1B 2014 in india. i will have to travel around (may-July) on H4.

If my H1 is approved, can i do Change of Status from H4 to H1 while iam in USA without coming back to india for Visa stamping. Or else what is the process?