H1 Extension in progress , I-140 not approved, I-94 Expired , Is it possible to move to company B ?

I have answer on similar topics where I-140 is approved. But in my case, I-140 is also in progress.

Current employer would withdraw H1-Extension as soon as I resign. But due to some circumstances, I need to figure out a way to move to new employer.

Is there way, I can join employer B in this circumstances ? Or at least can I start any transfer process ?