Subject –> H1-B visa – query regarding Cap-Exempt and extension deniel
I’m here in US for around 2 years on H1B Visa. After the Visa extension denial(after April 20-2016) from USCIS, please suggest what are the options to work here without leaving USA.
My i-94 expired on 30-Sep-2015. My Employer applied extension so I was able to stay for 240 days.
- Am I eligible and can I apply for Cap-Exempt now ?
- If yes, can my same Employer file ?
- If not, can I apply for new Job/new Employer.
- Do I need to leave USA now ? (How many days I can stay in in USA after H1-B visa denial this week ? Wanted to know so that I can decide to stay here or should I rush back to India.)
- If I resign from my current Employer,how long can I stay here and apply for the new Job/Employer.
Request you to please guide me.