My employer petition file for H1-B visa for 2017 . So kindly let me know how much time i have to wait or till june??I have asked them they say you have to wait till june . Is there any procedure to know my result then i can move forward for another decision .
If you haven’t received the receipt yet, then chances of selection are pretty low. IMO, you should start preparing for alternate plans.
Chances are there till July ending. One of my friend got conformation in August also last year. Till your employer conforms , u can wait