H1 B transfer from Company A to Company B


I have got H1 B processed from Company A and have approved petition but not got visa stamped.Can i quit this company and join Company B and get my visa processed their? Does Company B can process my visa?

And on my relieving does company A has privilege to cancel my H1B Petition.

Employer can withdraw the petition. They can also cancel the visa stamp but for this they need to take custody of your passport and send it to consulate, which doesn’t happen often.You can still approach another employer to file cap-exempt petition for you, even if the current petition has been withdrawn.