H1 B question

I have the following situation:

· 2 Employers filed for my H1 B visa this year- ABC and company XYZ

· Both got selected in lottery

· ABC visa is in ‘RFE resonse review’

· XYZ visa is already approved

· I am currently on L1B sponsored by ABC

· I want to continue with ABC

Since the visa is applied as a change of status from L1B to H1B and if ABC’s H1B does not get a decision by Oct 1, do I have a compulsion to join XYZ?
Applying through XYZ was only a back-up plan for me, since I was denied a H1B visa last year due to lottery process.

I would need your assistance to know as what needs to be done here to continue with ABC and maintain legal status in USA.

I would also like to know, if upgrading my ABC case to premium processing will help me here?