Green Card Application ,spouse birth place bahrain,cross chargeability

Hi ,

I am asking my employer to start my GC process. Currently I am on H1B and wife is on H4

My wife is born in Bahrain .

Would this help the GC process by any way ?

Can I use cross chargeablitiy.?

Regards & Thanks

Yes, you can use her place of birth to have your 485 filed early. It won’t speed up the PERM and I-140 process, but will make the final stage process much faster. If you are from India, then this means saving of several years.