Green card activation and in-state fees for international student?

I have a green card that still needs to be activated. I am an international student from Malaysia planning to continue my studies in the US. If I am able to activate the green card, is it possible for me to be eligible for in-state fees? Are there any procedures?

For in-state tuition, you need to satisfy domicile criteria. For this, you need to stay in the state for at least year.

You can check for the domicile criteria for your specific university.