Got yellow slip for my H1B interview in dubai on 9th jan 2014

Hi,

i have attended my H1 B interview in dubai on 9th jan 2014 and i got a yellow slip below are the questions asked by VO

vo: why are you travelling to USA

To work for my employer xxx

vo:What is your highest qualification

MCA

vo:what are your duties

I explained him

vo: Are you going to perform the duties for your employer

i am going to perform these duties for my client xxx from my employer yyy

vo:can you show the clinet letter

I gave him client letter 

He saw the client letter and gave me yellow paper which says your visa is subjected to administartion process .I dont understand why i got the yellow paper. 

My company provided me with all the papers but the VO did not check any documents either my original certificates or the documents provided by my employer

Please can anyone let me know what will happen after this

May be they wanted to check about the Employer and its background…

If they didnt ask u any docs, do wait for some time and check updates online…

Hi,

Is there any update on your case ?

My cousin went for Stamping in Jan-14 in Bahrain and he was issued 221 (g). He is working in Bahrain on employment since 4 years. Previously he worked in India for 4 years in MNC's.

The interviewer asked him basic questions like;
1. Why are you going to US
2. How did you know about this client
3. Then VO focused on his earlier visit to USA in 2012 on B2 visa. What places did he visit. 
4. VO asked him multiple times what all places did he visit in USA. 
5. VO asked why does your passport show entry and exit to India almost every 2-3 months. When he replied he used to visit different countries middle east countries for business/project visits while working for India company, VO was satisfied.

Finally VO told, we need to review your case and gave him a white A4 print out, which said 221(g) refusal. VO verbally told you dont need to provide any additional documents. In the paper, VO wrote on 221 (g) slip 'We will email you when to return'. His passport was returned back at the same time. 

VO did not ask about  any details about the US petitioner, client, project or any supporting documents at all. The US attorney told him to wait and see what reply he would get from Consulate. 

Its still in Admin Processing ....

Regards,

Hi,

Did you get any reply? What’s the status ?

Hi,

Still in administrative process waiting for the decision

regards

On April 3 i got mail from USCIS to submit the below documents
his office regrets to inform you that your visa application is refused because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under Section 221(g) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. This ineligibility may be overcome by providing additional documents marked below. You must email these documents to us at E-mails are not allowed.

Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements
A copy of Service Contract between the petitioner and the company where you will work
A work requirement statement for you from the company where you will work

after we days i have submited the requested documents and finally on 27th of Aug recieved email from USCIS saying below

This office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under Section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act.

Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) prohibits a consular officer from issuing a visa to an alien if the consular officer has reason to believe that the alien is ineligible. Based on indications that your petition contains inaccurate information, we are returning it to the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for review and possible revocation. If CIS determines that the information we are providing constitutes sufficient foundation for initiating revocation proceedings, you will be sent a notice of intent to revoke that includes a statement of the facts and evidence and you will have the opportunity to respond.

Under INA 222(f), which addresses the confidentiality of visa records, we are unable to provide any further detail.

can anyone let me know how to proceed further and how can we know what inaccurate information has been provided.

regards,
chandrasekhar

Chandrasekhar

What happened next? I received the initial decline letter from the fraud prevention unit. Did you eventually get the visa?

No, i have not got the visa

Did u come across anyone in your situation?