Got H1B in 2007, but I didn't travel to USA. How to extend my visa now


I have got H1B and I didnot travel to USA, but It got expired.

Please clarify my doubts

1.How can I use my petition which I had already?

2.My Friend who is in USA told, I can approach some consultancy who process H1B, without waiting for the early cap(65000). Is it true?

Please help me in this.



U find an Employer who can file a Cap-Exempt Petition

U dont need to go thru lottery, Cap-Exempt can be filed anytime

It was of 2007, so the Cap-Exemption has been expired…

Still U can consult employer if a Cap-Exempt can be filed… (if ur petition in 2007 approved before dec 2007)