Good sponsor with contact for SAP Consultants

Hi All,

I have an expired H1B visa (with approved petition) from Company A. This was approved in 2012 and as per the information I received this petition can be used to apply for filing cap-exempt petition through Company B. Presently, I am looking for sponsors for the same. Though I found multiple ones, I am not sure of genuine companies which has good credit values for sponsoring H1B visa and also deals with SAP-technical related projects. It would be great if anyone could provide me any pointers if they have any prior experience related to the same.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Download the LCA database from DOL website. It is publicly available. Its a huge excel with all the companies and their H1Bs filed last year. Filter it by SAP in Job Name and you will be able to find some employers who will specialize in SAP

Hi,

We specialize in SAP. We have worked from R/3, 4.7 days. Please reach out to us on 6196182846 Ask for Vic or send an email and we will help you. You can send us your questions at Visa@dantatechnologies.net

Hi, Greetings from Danta Technologies. We specialize in SAP. We have worked from R/3, 4.7 days. Please reach out to us on 6196182846 Ask for Vic or send an email and we will help you. You can send us your questions at Visa@dantatechnologies.net The question in one sentence:

Danta can take care of your H1b work with you on your H1b.