Hello Saurab and friends,
My H1b just got denied for some riduculous reason and I plan to appeal. I was on OPT before and my grace period started counting from a few days ago. My question is: can I go back to India while the appeal is pending? And if the decision is turned over, do I have to go through stamping? And if I don’t want to leave America right now what are my options to keep in status?
Thank you very much!