Genuinity of Heightsit for H1b sponsorship

Ok… Please stress on getting references from last year before giving money to them.

Hi,

I am planning to file h1b visa for this year 2015 with heights IT. They are asking for 4000USD to process. Have anybody processed h1b through heights IT or contacted any person who got h1b through them? Fast reply will be thankful as i am planning to send them money by the coming week . Thank you

They have not given any references until now.

The only review available on net is from Rajasekhar, who doesn’t seem to be interested in helping out others. Which also raises question on the genuinity.

Worth taking a risk of losing $2400 on a lottery reject? They would surely make a lot of money thru rejections

Pls join H1B aspirants whatsapp group

I can add you, msg on +81-8079901899 or PM me

Did anyone met Heights HR at their office @ Texas?

NO…So far no information…

sabeena,

i am planning to file with them. but they have started one year before only. that’s what i am thinking.

thanks.

Hi Satheesh,

Did you mean that they had accepted your application a year back?What’s your current status filing?

Thanks.

Kerthi,

No, somewhere i read that they have started their consulting service from 2014 only. What i am thinking is, they will have very less US clients with them to place us once we go there. Currently i dont have any visa. I am also searching for sponsor.

please let me know if you know some other consultant who will sponsor H1 visa.

thanks.

hi guys… I live in Houston and also contacted by Heights IT. I contacted them 2-3 times to set up appointment to meet them personally. but they also have some excuses… I m gonna go their office this Friday and talk to Hr before giving any hard earn money to them… I ll keep you guys posted …

Don’t believe those guys after sending all the details when they said I am selected and asking too many questions post that they said they have reached the max numbers. Not sure if so how come they kept on asking me all the details for a week… I have said to other thread where people have asked. Thinks twice before applying via these guys… Worst thing is she was asking “send job description on what you are doing now and that description I will paste in offer letter and send”.

Hi Guys… No communication from Heights for the past one week. Did any one received updates?

Hi H1B aspirants, This is Sindhu from Heights. If you have any queries regarding Heights you can revert to sindhu@heightsit.com or call me +1-832-706-0277.

Sindhu,
Are you still taking applications for H1b? when i called yesterday your team said that they stopped taking more folks as they reached max count? is it not true?

What they have informed you is true. We are not taking any more new applications.

Then why are you asking to contact you…its waste of eveyone time…

I have clearly mentioned if you have queries you can contact. I have not advertised for fresh applications. Hope you get it.
Thank you!

did you filed with heightsit , what is the status.