G.C processing


Can I obtain my birth certificate from Indian Embassy as described below and submit for g.c processing since I don’t have one? Any experiences or suggestions



Yes, the Embassy format is acceptable and in fact preferable over the class 10th document India uses from time to time.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu