further education in US after BS degree from Pakistan

my wife is a pharmacist from Karachi, Pakistan. She wants to go back to school for a Physician asstt. program or a masters in pharmacy. We have been to two schools = both are asking her to to back to a cpmmunity college here is US and get a undergrad degree from here. This makes no sense to me. We had a course by course evaluation done by ECE and most of the courses she is asked to do in community college are already done in the pharmacy program. Can any one help with how to proceed, please?

Well, you can ask that schools and find out the agencies that they accept assesment with and choose those agencies to get your education and degree evaluated.

You can send the syllabus and courses info and get it waived. It is all about convincing the program director or admissions counselor. Call them…