Filing Address: Form I-539

My spouse is in F-2 status and is seeking Change of status to H-4 (I have been approved H1B this year. My approval notice for Form I-129 starts with WAC)

I think we should send the package to Dallas rather than Phoenix. The reason being that her status is still F-2.

We would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Her current status does not matter. It is the form you are filing that defines where you have to send. You can follow the online guidance on the website. You can also call USCIS for support.

1 Like