F2 Visa Rejected Twice

My f2 visa was denied twice. on the first note, the V.O didn’t tell me why I was rejected but the second V.O told me my husband can’t be my sponsor. Can i change my sponsor to be my brother and what is the likelihood of being approved in my next application?
This is how the interview goes?
V.O: Do you knw the reason why u were denied previously?
ME: I don’t know why I was denied in my previous application.
V.O: your husband can’t be your sponsor, how will he sponsor you, is he working?
Me: he is schooling.
He neckon on the next person on line and then left the counter and later came back, by then I have pack my passport and ready to leave. Pls will anything change if I change my sponsor to my brother.

Yes, that is a valid point. If your husband on F1 is studying and not working on OPT or STEM OPT, then how will he cover your expenses. Check who has sponsored your Husband’s school and you can us the same or anyone. They want to make sure you are not a financial burden to your husband after you go there…So, you can definitely get any other sponsor and then go for stamping. As always, there is no guarantee that you will get visa, it is up to the visa officer.

Thank you very much for the reply, I am planning to use my brother as my sponsor, I did my tertiary in Ghana and he is also d one responsible for my institution back then for my Bsc, I think dat will be cool.
Thanks so much Mr. Kumar

1 Like

Then, good, go for it. Good Luck !