F1 visa and in-state tuition i have a company in Texas

I have F1 visa and i got my master’s degree. I got acceptance for PhD now but they are saying they can not give me scholarship.

But i have a company in Texas and i am doing my tax return 941 forms every year. This is my 4 th year in business as an investor. I am paying taxses

If i tell my situation to my university do you think i can pay in state tuition ?