F1 to H4 visa status already have both valid visa

My daughter already have valid H4 visa, last year she changed her status to F1 for study purposes, now she wants to change back to H4 status, what is the procedure for that?
For information her husband has already got approval for green card, he is awaiting for green card.

If she is already in US, then she needs to apply for Change of Status using form I-539. She would know the process. Don’t worry.

Thank you so much Kumar !

1 Like

Can she go outside US and enter back after some days on her H4 visa?

She cannot get stamping now. If she has H4 Visa valid stamped on passport, she can go out and come back on H4 Visa.