F1 need to pay In state tuition in Florida for my ME?

I am coming to the US to do my Masters in Engineering… I am 22. My family is moving to Florida on E2 visa. I am also moving on E2 and later converting to F1 to do full time studies in the US. What must I do to be eligible for in state tuition?

In state tuition is based on time spent in the state. Check with your Institute on this eligibility, all states have different rules on the definition.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu