Entered wrong DS 160 confirmation ID and booked the visa appoinment.

I mistakenly entered wrong confirmation Id , submitted the form and paid the fee. Now what should I do?? I know I have to create a new DS 160 form and update my profile. But what will happen in Biometric verification. What I need to do ?? What I need to explain them.

I had the same mistake done. Then i talked to the customer service and they were able to correct it. Talk to customer service. U can reach them via chat, email as well as phone. But email is what worked for me. Difficule to reach them on call or chat

Yes, It’s simple and no panic. Talk/Chat with customer service and they can able to make the corrections.

where i can find email to contact

Hi GAP, I have made a mistake of misplaced FN and LN for my in-laws and scheduled appointment as well. I called up customer service and they said they can’t chnage it now and informed that my in-laws can inform this at VFC during their biometric they should be able to correct it.

How did you manage to get your DS-160 confirmation ID changed afer appointment is booked ?

can you please help ?

Hi BalaU1, I have made a mistake of misplaced FN and LN for my in-laws and scheduled appointment as well. I called up customer service and they said they can’t chnage it now and informed that my in-laws can inform this at VFC during their biometric they should be able to correct it.

How did you manage to get your DS-160 confirmation ID changed afer appointment is booked ?

can you please help ?