Education Certificates for H1B filing

I had done my MCA from Osmania university & had around 6.5 yrs of IT experience. I am planning to file for H1 through a consultancy. I had my MCA Consolidation Marksheet (which is given at end of 3 years with all subjects/sem marks in one sheet)& Convocation for my MCA. Were these enough for H1 filing or even I had to submit individual sem wise marksheet (Memorandum of Marks) which I get after each semester exams.

Why I am asking this is I lost these sem wise mark sheets but have Consolidation Marksheet & Convocation for my MCA.

Venkat,

Submit only the consolidated marks sheet as it is the most accurate and final summary of your performance. Semester wise summary is just a waste of money during evaluation process and it just confuses an evaluator.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. [www.chu.edu](http://www.chu.edu/)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM FOR STUDENTS IN ASIA AND AFRICA ANNOUNCED FOR BA AND MBA STREAMS. EMAIL [INTERNATIONAL@CHU.EDU](mailto:INTERNATIONAL@CHU.EDU) FOR SYLLABUS AND ENTRANCE FORM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------