Easiest/Best way for an Israeli to move to America

Hello, my friend is Israeli but she wants to move to the USA, what are the best options? She has a boyfriend here in the USA but her and him don’t wanna marry, but wanna live together, they will marry as a last resort if they have to, what would be the best way?

Israel has a travel compact with USA. She can travel on tourist visa and stay back for as long as I-94 dates allow.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, www.chu.edu; sshankarATchu.edu