Hello Team,

I am on H1B Visa and it is going to expire in Mar 2017. My wife she is on L1 VISA and her GC application is in progress, expected to get I140 by Nov/Dec. Can I transfer my H1B visa and work under EAD?

WHat is the process to do so, can you help me to share more details for me.

Thank you.

How will you get EAD on H-1? You can move to L-2 (dependent of your L-1 spouse), get EAD and can then work for any employer.