Does AMIE (Institute of Engineers India) is considered as bachelor degree qualification for filling H1B visa

Does AMIE in Computer science (Institute of Engineers India) is considered as bachelor degree qualification for filling H1B visa, as having 7+ years of IT experience, and also done polytechnic in computer science.

Kindly answer my question and thanks

Kishore,

What are the qualifications to sit for an AMIE exam? Also how many years was your polytechnic course and did you do it after your 10th or 12th?

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, hopehumanityATgmailDOTcom; wwwDOThopeforhumanityglobalDOTorg

Thanks for your reply sir, I have done 3 years polytechnic in computer science & engg after my SSLC (10th), in fact AMIE is having Sec A & B, once you completed both sections A&B then get AMIE degree certificate as it is part time course not mandatory to attend any classes, please refer www.ieindia.org is main source to get full idea about his course.

Hence requesting you please let me know " Is it valid for H1B visa or not ".

As I requested you also that will I get minimum points to satisfies for H1B visa educational criteria with these AMIE + polytechnic qualifications when go for educational evaluation. Appreciated your answer / help on this request.

You will need a course by course credential evaluation to know equivalency. There are companies in the US that do this.