Do I need supporting documents if my husband (who is on h1b visa) is paying for my trip(h4 visa) to USA?

My husband is currently working in USA on h1b-visa.i am applying for h4 visa.while filling up ds -160-form there is an option in the travel information section as 'person paying for the trip ". I have to choose ’ other person ’ because he’s paying for the trip. My question is do I need any supporting documents to be uploaded there? If yes then which documents. Or do I need any supporting documents in the visa interview? Please let me know.

No supporting documents needed to fill up DS 160. Just have his bank account statements, pay stubs with you for the interview, in case they ask for financial proof.