Do I fill in a DS160 form to apply for status change B2 - H4 stamp?


We living in the USA and I I use to have a B2 visa and stamp, my husband is on a H1B1 visa and we got married in Jan 2012 I applied for a H4 visa and I received the I797A form, we will be returning to our home country South Africa for a wedding, what form do I fill in to apply for my H4 stamp when I’m back in my home country is it the DS160 again?



Yes, Form DS-160 needs to submitted again.