difference between part-time and full-time Under graduate course.

Does a part-time degree and full-time degree has difference while applying for a job, in an employers prospect? Candidate with an undergraduate degree done in part-time be able to get a good job or a candidate with full-time under graduate profile has more edge ?

Please suggest me whether to persue a part-time or a full-time undergraduate course abroad.i am planning to settle abroad after completion of the course hopefully .Counsel me accordingly regards my profile as an International prospective student.

thank you.

Bharath,

Part or full time degree options are equally respected in the US and encouraged where possible. However, your F-1 visa defines this option and certain permissions / credit hours are needed before you can work. Pose this question to advisors at our University, email address is international@chu.edu and let the forum know what they say. This is a question on the mind of every prospective international student.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu

What is your current status ? Are you currently in 12th Grade or Bachelors degree ?