Did Anyone received Aprroval for H1B filed on April 8 '13 Reg Prcssing

Hi all ,

Did anyone’s status has been changed from Initial Review to Decision, for the application received in April 8th 2013. Please let know. My Status is showing up as initial review. Any information on Processing time

Nope, Even My application status didnt change and my application was also received on April 8th 2013. It still shows initial review. I am aware of couple of my collegues whose application has been approved, but their application was received earlier.

I got RFE…

When did u get RFE … was you application received on April 8 2013.

even my application was received on 8th April. Until yesterday it was intial review but today it doesnt show any status. |It says" At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information"
pls let me know if someone has got the same status… and what does this mean?

Wait for some more days…it might be in transition stage…i feel it might be, it will turn to either decision or RFE…

k… thanks ganesh…
anyone knows… how many days this might take… really worried…d maybe someone has received the same status…

For me till July 11 2013 the status was Initial Review, but On July 12 it changed to “•At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information” … Any help on this what is happening

I got RFE on july 17 2013… dnt know what will hao=ppen