Did anyone got H1B lottery receipt notice for 2019 under regular quota not on masters quota

Under regular cap?? Is he an undergrads? @AnotherAsian

did your lawyer say when to expect the receipt?

yep, they said by end of May, so I guess we still have a month-ish

@EST_19XX Yes to both. And my employment date on the SEVP portal also got changed to 9/30 this morning, although still hasnā€™t heard from my employer. It took my friend a week or so between SEVP change and receipt notice from employer.

So by may end we shd get any notice else it is a indication that we are not selected. Ok lets hope for the best. 25 days more for our luckā€¦ lets see who are the lucky person in upcoming days

Just h1btracker list in redbus2us website. Nothing great. You can also view people list their statusā€¦

Mine one got picked. Money gone from my employer account in reg.quota.Three of mine friends in chicago got selected in master quota.

When did the fees got encashed @syedsamdani44

2nd of may, waiting for receipt.

Pls let us know when you receive the receipt @syedsamdani44

Hey, my SEVP portal date just updated today

Iā€™m in NJ, non-STEM, and non-AD

Good luck to everyone!

my SEVP portal date just updated today

Iā€™m in NJ, non-STEM, and non-AD

Good luck to everyone!

I got picked yesterday - master cap. My two co-workers are still waiting, also in master cap.

For those of you tracking your lottery status under REGULAR quota H1B 2019

So I received my case receipt today (05/15/2018). My employer/HR dint give me any info on the check. However, the receipt says case received on 04/12/2018 and notice date 05/07/2018.

Hang in there. regular quota receipts just started. All the best.

Did you received the receipt info from your employer/HR?
Congrats!!!

Update: I received an e-mail from my lawyer saying my case was selected, and I got the receipt number. The e-mail came last Saturday (5/12) evening. I am under regular quota.

I heard that it will be difficult to get H1B from now onwardsā€¦

I did check my SEVIS, SEVP, Fragomen Portalā€¦ no luck yet, this is my last attempt. :frowning:

BTW Congrats @H1needed

Anyone who was previously waiting hear any updates? Getting nervousā€¦

Yes, my employer received the receipt. Now waiting for approval.

My H1B & dependent H4 (I-539) are field together in the current H1B lottery. The H4 check was issued by me & isnā€™t cashed yet. Does this mean I was not selected in the lottery since data entry is complete OR do I have hopes?