Did anyone file H1B Transfer through Echotech LLC ? please let me know

I suggest you to go with Echotech to transfer your petition. They process my H1B transfer and successfully got visa approval.

Thanks to Echotech and blueplanet for successful processing my H1B Transfer.

I suggest you go with Echotech, they are good in H1B Transfer and CAP Exempt.

Great company with good H1B Transfer process,I’m working with them,i recommend you to go with Echotech.

Echotech is good at processing H1B Visa transfer,thanks to them for successful Petition transfer.Blueplanet team did great job by introducing Echotech to me,please go ahead with Echotech without second thought.

Infact i have applied through Echotech. Yesterday my visa got stamped and will be flying to US in March 14th.

The process went smoothly will ready to refer others with out any doubt

My I797 petition got expires in 2014 and i have started my transfer under Capexempt quota with Echo Tech… I have gone through technical and HR round with them… The documentation is under process. Will keep you posted further update soon

Is any body there who has done transfer o echotech and working in US now? Kindly let me know. I would like to know some details.

My transfer has been done to Echotech through Blue planet. Is it good time to fly to US?

Yes.I did my H1B Transfer through ECHOTECH and successfully got Stamped.

I suggest you go with them. First you can explain about your petition status, so that they will explain and process your petition to get Approval.

Its a good choice to go with Echotech for H1B Transfer and CAP Exempt. They have good Immigration team for Documentation to get VISA stamped.

They are very transparent in the process. I suggest you can proceed. Gud Luck…