I’m working on behalf of xyz consultancy in abc company through v vendor, i found my billing rate was very high and my xyz company is paying 50% of that bill rate. I informed them to raise my salary finally after few days i got better offer from another consultancy so i decided to join that consultancy and continue working through the same vendor in same abc company. My xyz consultancy is threatening me that they will take legal action if i join abc company or v vendor. What is the best way to tackle this situation because i didn’t join new consultancy yet.
Note: I signed an agreement with my xyz employer which states i cannot join with my same vendor.
Seniors please advise me.