Current staus of my H1-B 2016 receipt number

I have a question I hope you can help me with. I got a receipt number EAC15142XXXXX from my employer, don’t know the exact status of my application, but I checked in the USCIS website with my receipt number and this is what it says: “On April 13, 2015, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC151425xxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 13, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.

Can anyone please help me with, what is the meaning of the above status and what is the current status of my receipt number?

Thanks,

Sushil,

This is a standard initial notice to tell you that documentation is complete. You may want to check every 12 working days to see if anything changes on the update. They are quite slow about this.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, www.chu.edu. sshankarATchu.edu

Thanks Sandeep for the answer,

I would like to know, what are the next actions/steps after documentation?

Can anyone please help with my above question…

Thanks,

Hi,

I also see the same message on uscis website when I track my case status. Could you please let me know the next steps that are planned to happen on my case and when could I expect a status change for my case?

I also came to know that uscis marks some receipts selected during lottery as ‘waited list’. Could you please let me know if there is any chance that my case could fall into this category.

Thanks for your help