Current Status in USCIS.gov:Post Decision Activity

I had attend the H1B interview on the 29th Nov 2013 at Delhi US conuslate. But i got the 221(g) slip and it is say your petition required the Adminstrative processing. After the 4weeks(30/Dec/2012) i got the documents and it says my visa was refused under following reason.

" Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying empolyment in the united states in accordance with approiate laws and regulation.  

For  your information, your visa refused under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act(INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa can not be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Counsular Office to meet the Requiremnts of the INA or of the regulation thereunder."

And when check the my visa status in the USCIS link after some days and staus show "Post Decision Activity". and Description says like below:

"On January 14, 2013, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

So can you help me on following queries:

1)How long usually takes for "Post Decision Activity" processing and when they will notify us? For me it is been a year, since my visa status is showing "Post Decision Activity". Does anybody faced simillar situation? 

still not sure how long do USCIS to take complete my petition review?

2)Is there any chance of getting approval on this?

Thanks,

thagelap