curious curious

Hi,I recently had a CoS from H1 to H4 visa .Can anyone please let me know if I can get visa stamping done anywhere outside of US like MExico, Bahamas or any other country near to US.Please note I have last entered in H1 visa and had H4 visa stamping earlier (expired 2014).Thanks

You already had H-4 visa stamped in your passport. So it may be possible to get it stamped from Mexico or Canada.