COS rejected (F1 -H1) , Change of status H4 to H1


I have completed my Master in USA and applied for my H1B,

H1b got approved but my COS(F1 to H1) got rejected.

So, to get COS done I have travelled to home country. For some personal reasons I have withdrawn my H1b and travelled back to US on H4.


1) Now, If I want to change back  visa my status to H1b do I have to file new H1b or can I go for COS ?


2) If only COS, Can I apply it immediately or should I wait for some period of time on H4?




1 Like