conversion of H4 Visa to F1 visa


I am a H4 visa holder and would like to study in USA. CAN i do my first year of Masters on H4 visa as a in state student and the other year on F1 visa? And after doing so am I eligible for OPT?

Thank you!!!

Yes, you can enrol on H-4 now and later move to F-1. You should file COS from H-4 to F-1 at least 2-4 months prior to start of last year. This way you can be enrolled in school for at least 1 year before applying for OPT. You can check w/ school as well about it.