Hi,I am currently working in India for company A. Company A had applied H1B in the year 2015 and got visa in Feb 2016. I did not travel to USA because of some personal issues. Now I have got one more offer from Company B. Company B has initiated transfer of H1B while I am in Company A in India. I am in Company A but planning to leave Company A soon.
What will happen if H1 transfer fails. Can I still continue Company A without informing Company A regarding my transfer failure to Company B?What will happen if transfer approved. Can I still continue Company A instead of Company B without informing Company A regarding my transfer approval to Company B?What will happen if transfer is taking time and I have to take decision. Can I join Company A without waiting for H1B transfer?If I join Company A, will this impact on GC?I am really in trouble. I need experienced persons advise on this. Please help and share your experiences if you or your friends have gone through the same situation as me.
Note: I have never traveled to USA.