Continue on L1B after L1B to H1B COS approval

Hi,

I have some questions regarding L1 to H1 COS, that got approved recently.

I am currently in the US on L1B Visa working for a Company ABC. Another Company XYZ applied a H1B for me and it got picked up in lottery & approved recently. But I don’t want to go with the company XYZ currently due to some personal reasons and wanted to stay back with Company ABC.

What will be best option among the below, available for me in the current sutuation to contine on L1B for 1 more year and use the H1B next year. Please advise.

1. Go out of the country and reenter on L1B visa without informing Company XYZ, so that my L1B status is maintained. In this case, will I be able to use my H1B petition next year under “H1 not subjected to Cap” or will it be cancelled? If I can use, then I have to use it for Company XYZ only, or can I use for Company ABC also.

2. Request the Company ABC to apply for H1 to L1 transfer and continue with Company ABC. How long will it take for getting the approval for this transfer and can I continue my job with Company ABC, during the processing of the transfer. In this case, will I be able to use my H1B petition next year under “H1 not subjjected to Cap” or will it be cancelled?

3. Go out of the country and reenter on L1B visa after informing Company XYZ, continue with Company ABC on L1B status and then move to H1B with Company XYZ after 6 months after they apply for L1 to H1 transfer again. Will I be able to work on H1B with the receipt of L1 to H1 application, in this case?

Appreciate your help.