Claiming tax returns wrongly, Is there any way to correct the mistake?

Hello Saurabh,


              I have been following your blog since 2010. And all your posts are so good and helped me a lot. I have entered US on Aug 2010 and completed my graduation in  May 2012. 

I have claimed taxes two times. Each time I have received $1500.  I used 1098-T form ,while filling the tax returns, which is related to my university fee.After read Rajesh post

I realized that, I will be rejected H1B If USCIS finds out about the tax claims. 


Do you think I have a way to correct my mistake.(like paying back IRS).

I have 2 more years to file H1. Please suggest me.

Excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes.


Well, this article should help :

You can correct your tax returns mistakes up to 3 years.

Thank you so much for your time.
Article helps me a lot.