Hi, I submitted my application for an F-1 visa and said I wanted to go to school in the fall. Then I decided to go in Spring because of the pandemic, but the I-20 & other information I supplied say I want to go in the fall. I haven’t gotten an interview date yet but I know that I cannot go to school this fall. What will happen to my application? Should I cancel it (if possible), apply with a new I-20 and new information, or not schedule an appointment until spring?