Changed the status to H4 after got married in USA and approved H4 status, How should I present with Wedding Album?

My husband and I got married in Court in usa last year, I am planning t go for H4 visa stamping alone when I plan to visit india to my family, Is there anything to worry about if I have marriage certificate , and wedding album with friends and not family in it. since We are planning to do ritual ceremony later this year …

Your response is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!

A US court issued certificate is sufficient. A wedding album or similar evidence is not needed.