Change to Profit Employer from a Non-Profit Employer

A Non-profit intends to hire me. My current H1 valid for 3yrs is from a profit company based on approved I-140. Question is - In future can I move back to a Profit company? If yes, is the process any different from a profit-profit move?

Yes, you can move back to the for-Profit company. The process is same as you have already made through the cap.