Change of status from B1-F2-H1

I came USA on B1 Visa. Right now i am out of status and staying illegally. My wife is in India and planning to come to USA on F1 Visa. Once she came on F1 Visa. Can i change my status to F2. after converting to F2 can i change to H1. I will appreciate your help.

I came USA on B1 Visa. Right now i am out of status and staying illegally. My wife is in India and planning to come to USA on F1 Visa. Once she came on F1 Visa. Can i change my status to F2. after converting to F2 can i change to H1. I will appreciate your help.

If you are out of status for more than 90 day you will be deported and debarred for 10 years! forget F2 and H1