Change of H1B Petitioner(from Emp1 to Emp2). Got 221 G green slipduring stamping

I have approved I797 of Apr 2011. never used it. got 221g green slip when i went for stamping and it got updated in USCIS site in review status. Can I use my old I797 for H1 transfer under cap exempt?

Yes, another employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you using the old approved petition.